Thursday, October 06, 2016

Ten Years

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalm 91:1, KJV

Ten Years

Today is just an informal chat. I am actually mostly retired. I am a piano teacher (that's my official day job), but I am slowly "teaching out" my high school students. This year I am down to five students.

I just wanted to let you know, although you probably have already noticed, that I don't always get new devotions up every day. 

I would love to hear from you and am always willing to hear what you would like to have me write in the future. 

My plan now is to continue on with the Parables of Jesus, and then continue with my devotions from the Book of Genesis.

I first began this blog in 2006, so I have been writing these devotions for 10 years! I have truly loved doing this--I am hoping you are half as blessed as I am. We live in a time when it is harder and harder to maintain a closeness with the Lord without being swept away by the culture in which we live.

My prayer for you is that you find the Lord to be everything you need and that you will diligently seek to remain close to Him.

I included Psalm 91:1 at the beginning of this post. I chose that verse as my life verse in 1969 when I was in Bible college. That verse has been so relevant and precious to me all of these years.

Go with the Lord. By His grace, seek to remain faithful to Him all of the days of your life.

God Bless You,
Linda

No comments: