Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Pause from Genesis

We are going to take a brief pause from the book of Genesis. We have reached the end of Genesis Chapter 16, so when we return, we will begin with Genesis 17.

On my website, Devotional Reflections from the Bible, I have a series of devotions on the Words of Christ. I would like to continue with that series by writing  devotions on the Parables of Christ. These devotions will appear here on my Daily Bible Devotions Blog and will then eventually be removed from my blog archives and put on my website.

Tomorrow we will begin our first devotion entitle, "Purpose of Parables."

I welcome your comments and suggestions. I hope you will enjoy these devotions on the parables of Christ.

Thank you for your continued support.

In Christ,
Linda Croft

No comments: