Friday, May 22, 2015

"My Strength and Song" Video Devotion

Hello Everyone,

This was definitely an unplanned break. Today I will resume the Psalms video devotions. The devotional today continues with Psalm 118:10-14. This is video #487 on my Devotional Reflections YouTube playlist. There are 630 devotions in this series; my goal is to have them completed by the end of this summer (I have completed 512 to date). Hopefully there will be no more unplanned (or even planned) breaks. Thank you to all of you, my faithful readers.

"My Strength and Song" is the title of this KJV video devotion from Psalm 118, verses 10 through 14. In Psalm 118, the writer of this Psalm gives a glorious tribute of praise to the Lord. Surrounded in battle by his enemies, he called upon God, who delivered him from the sure grasp of the enemy. "They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about like bees: they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them. . . . The LORD is my strength and son, and is become my salvation." Oh, that we would have such confidence in the Lord our God! Is the Lord our strength and song?




God Bless You,
Linda


No comments: