Monday, July 28, 2014

"Trusting in Riches" Video Devotion

"Trusting in Riches" is the title of this KJV video devotion from Psalm 52, verses 5 through 7. Psalm 52 continues with its discussion of the man who, with a tongue like a razor, loved evil more than good. Why did this man not fear the Lord? He did not fear the Lord because he trusted in riches. Though we live in a time of great discoveries and advancements, some things never change. In our day, we still exalt the rich.



God Bless You,
Linda


This is my 200th video devotion from the Psalms (Devotional Reflections from the Bible YouTube Playlist). Please help me by "liking" the video and sharing it with your friends. I am hoping to get 200 or more "likes" for my 200th video!

Help me to share the Word with the world!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Linda

No comments: