Saturday, June 28, 2014

"My King" Video Devotion

"My King" is the title of this KJV video devotion from Psalm 44, verses 4 through 8. As I read through these verses from Psalm 44, I wondered what it would be like if the rulers of our nations believed these verses. For example, can you imagine President Obama, from the United States, saying, "Thou art my King . . . through thee will we push down our enemies . . . for we will not trust in our military might, but rather, in God we will boast all the day long, and praise His name forever."? It all begins with each one of us, does it not? We cannot answer for our Christian friends and neighbors, but, before the Lord, we must answer for ourselves. We must ask ourselves, "Is God my King? If so, what plans of action have we put in place for growing in the Lord?"





God Bless You,
Linda

No comments: