Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Temporary Break!

Hello to all of my faithful readers. I wanted to let you know that I am taking a temporary break from writing my daily Bible devotions. During this time I hope you will take advantage of my archives, for I have literally several hundred devotions in the archives.

I am currently working on a video project for my Psalms devotions; when completed both video and audio options will be available. As I complete each Psalm and have them published to the web, I will put links in both this, my Daily Bible Devotions blog, as well as my Devotionals for Teens blog.

Once that project is progressing well, I plan to continue writing both my Daily Bible Devotions and my Devotional for Teens blogs.

Thank you for your on-going prayer support. May Jesus Christ be praised!

God Bless You,
Linda

No comments: