Saturday, November 05, 2011

Sad Thoughts

 15Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. 

Sad Thoughts

Just an update to let you know that regular devotions will resume tomorrow. 
My brother-in-law passed away last Sunday, so it has been a busy week of traveling, visiting with family and friends, and sharing memories. The sermon text for his funeral was from Psalm 116:15. What a good reminder to us that, for believers, death is not not a separation, but just a pause in our relationship. We grieve for our own loss, but rejoice in the gain for our beloved. 

Thank you for those of you who have been praying. I know that some of you, when you notice I have not updated my blog(s) for a few days, begin praying for me. I so appreciate the bond we have in the Lord Jesus Christ, even though we will probably never have the privilege of meeting one another on this side of heaven.

God is so wondrously faithful, in good times and in bad.
God Bless You,
Linda






No comments: