Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Blessing

New Year's Blessing

As this year draws to a close, I would like to thank all of my reader's for taking this trip through the Bible with me. To date, it is the biggest project I have undertaken--going through the entire Bible in a year, chronologically, with a devotion for each day. My plan is to put these devotions into a series of eBooks--so check my website, Devotional Reflections on the Bible. What a blessing it has been for me, and I hope and pray that you have been blessed as well!

My plan for the new year is to do a series of devotions on Bible Doxologies, so I hope you will join me tomorrow, January 1st, for the introduction to this series.

God Bless You,
Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace to you and your family,

I have been looking for an on-line devotional and I am very blessed to have found your website. I have enjoyed these past couple of days and I am looking forward to what Jesus has for us next year in your Bible Doxologies. May you and your family have a blessed New Year's.

Linda Croft said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. God is so very good.